NABIC is working with the local partner in Bangladesh to support the Rohingya refugees. At the initial stage, NABIC transferred $360,000 to our local partner in Bangladesh to provide onsite humanitarian aids:
- Healthcare by establishing 10 Satellite Free Clinic for 3 months which will provide free medicine.
- Clean water for all by establishing 12 deep tube well.
- Sanitation and health hygiene by building 100 covered shower places and 200 restroom units
- 3500 Tents, Floor mats, Mosquito Nets and Lanterns.
- Winter Clothing for Men, Women, and Children.
- Healthcare: Continue 6 Satellite Free Clinic and Medicine ($3K/month/ Clinic)
- Clean Water for All: Establish another 12 Deep Tube Well ($1.7K/Deep Tube Well… 650-700 ft Deep)
- Education: Provide Education & food to 750 children in 5 Centers ($2K /Center/month- 150 Kids)
- Disable Support: Counsel, Food & Support for 600 Disables in 4 Centers (1.5K/Center/month)
Please visit : https://www.facebook.com/Network-for-Universal-Services-and-Rural-Advancement-2011223459134401/ for more information.