NABIC is working with the local partner in Bangladesh to support the Rohingya refugees. So far NABIC sent $ 560 K to provide following services:
- Healthcare through10 Satellite Free Clinics.
- Clean water for all by establishing 12 deep tube well.
- Built 100 covered shower places and 180 restrooms
- 3500 Tents, Floor mats, Mosquito Nets and Lanterns.
- Winter Clothing for Men, Women, and Children
- Healthcare: Continue 6 Satellite Free Clinic and Medicine ($3K/month/ Clinic)
- Clean Water for All: Establish another 12 Deep Tube Well ($1.7K/Deep Tube Well 100 ft Deep)
- Children services: Education & food to 750 children in 5 Centers ($2K /Center/month- 150 Kids)
- Disable Support: Counselling, Food & Support for 600 Disables in 4 Centers (1.5K/Center/month)