NABIC is working with the local partner in Bangladesh to support the Rohingya refugees. At the initial stage, NABIC transferred $360,000 to our local partner in Bangladesh to provide onsite humanitarian aids:
- Healthcare by establishing 10 Satellite Free Clinic for 3 months which will provide free medicine.
- Clean water for all by establishing 12 deep tube well.
- Sanitation and health hygiene by building 100 covered shower places and 200 restroom units
- 3500 Tents, Floor mats, Mosquito Nets and Lanterns.
- Winter Clothing for Men, Women, and Children.
Please visit : https://www.facebook.com/Network-for-Universal-Services-and-Rural-Advancement-2011223459134401/ for more information.